West Suffolk Crematorium, Bury St Edmunds
Casual Hours per week
Position: Hospitality Assistant (Casual)
Hours: Casual (Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:00, Saturdays on a rota, as required)
Who are we?
Westerleigh Group is the leading developer and operator of crematoria and cemeteries in the UK caring for over 40,000 funerals a year and we have a unique and interesting opportunity at one of our facilities.
We have proven expertise and have established a reputation for creating beautifully landscaped, high quality and peaceful facilities with service to the bereaved at their heart.
Our core objective is to deliver the highest possible standards of care. Westerleigh Group truly appreciates the social, environmental and financial benefits of providing professionally managed facilities in this highly specialist field.
We are looking for a hands on, highly motivated, experienced Hospitality Assistant, to help create a positive experience for every guest at our Hospitality Suite and Cafe at West Suffolk Crematorium.
This is a varied role and will involve many aspects of delivering first class customer service within a hospitality setting, ensuring food is delivered quickly and efficiently, ensuring all our wakes run smoothly and all our families receive a friendly welcome, well presented food and efficient bar service.
As such we are seeking a highly flexible, well-motivated self-starter who possesses excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing the highest level of service to the bereaved.
The Ideal Candidate:
To deliver this role you need to:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and have a desire to ensure every guest receives exceptional service
- Have experience of working within the hospitality or service sector
- Be sympathetic to our family’s needs and aware of the unique environment in which we are sited
- Be prepared to maintain high standards of service at all times with fantastic personal presentation
- Have experience of delivering impeccable standards around quality, service and presentation
- Be willing to undertake training and development
- Be conscientious with an eye for detail.
Please visit www.indeed.co.uk to submit your CV.