Full time, may include weekends - 40 Hours per week
Here at Westerleigh we pride ourselves on providing services in a way that makes a meaningful difference to people when they are at their most vulnerable. We are passionate about what we do, and with outstanding client service we are helping people to navigate some of life’s hardest moments.
We are looking for a memorial advisor who can build meaningful connections with people and guide them through the difficult and emotional process of finding the right memorial option to remember, mourn and celebrate their loved one. We believe that this represents an incredibly important part of the grieving process for people, especially given the difficult circumstances surrounding current Covid 19 pandemic.
Beginning at the funeral, you will be the first point of contact for our clients, providing ongoing and consistent support to for them as they go through the process of selecting a beautiful and fitting memorial for a loved one.
We will provide expert training for you to become a specialist in the memorial field.
As such you will be highly flexible, driven, have excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing the highest level of care to the bereaved.
We are looking for someone exceptional to join our team. You will have:
- The ability to communicate effectively and emotionally engage with people at all levels and across a variety of mediums
- Experience of a consultative sales role where you invest time with individuals to fully understand their needs
- Confident and positive approach, being approachable and easy to talk to
- An inquisitive nature to bring families together and understand their needs
- A commitment to ensuring the highest standards through attention to detail
- Goal-oriented, previous experience of working to monthly targets and delivering success through exceptional service
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Please bear in mind that our closing dates are used as a guide for when the application window is expected to close. We reserve the right to close the application window sooner than the date displayed if we can. We therefore recommend that you get your application in straight away and don’t miss the opportunity to join us.
Please visit www.indeed.co.uk to submit your CV.