Forest Park, Ilford
40 Hours per week
Are you dynamic customer service or sales advisor looking for a new challenge? Have you always wanted to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference? If the answer is yes then we have the perfect role for you.
We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, engaging advisor to join our team. The role is situated at our beautiful Forest Park Crematorium. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference to people and wants the opportunity to make a role their own.
Westerleigh Group is the leading developer and operator of crematoria and cemeteries in the UK caring for over 40,000 funerals a year and we have a unique and interesting opportunity at one of our facilities.
We have proven expertise and have established a reputation for creating beautifully landscaped, high quality and peaceful facilities with service to the bereaved at their heart.
Working together as one team, we deliver the highest possible standards of care whilst always putting the safety of our employees and customers first. Our proven expertise and years of experience have established our strong reputation in this highly specialized field. Joining us as a Memorial Advisor here at our Forest Park site at Westerleigh is an opportunity to be a part of something truly meaningful and significant.
As Memorial Advisor, you’re a companion to our clients, supporting them once the funeral service and cremation have taken place. You’ll be a consistent point of contact for families, offering regular progress updates and making sure that that they are 100% happy with the service they've received from Westerleigh. As well as being a support to our clients you will also be responsible for the following:
· Offer a range of memorial options to our clients
· Offer a range of bespoke services and customisations
· Liaise with our stone masons to ensure that exceptional service is provided
· Give tours of our wonderful grounds and memorial sites
· Manage our clients journey with Westerleigh ensuring the Westerleigh values are met
· Develop an understanding of a client’s needs for the future to ensure they receive the highest level of service
· Maintain clients records using our in house system
· Support the wider site team to ensure all day to day operations are completed.
Being a Memorial Advisor is all about using tact as a route to building valued relationships with each of our clients. There’s none of the hard sell you might find with traditional sales roles. It’s about offering memorial tributes as a facet of the great, attentive service you’ll give to each and every client you deal with. For this reason the successful applicant will require the following skills and values:
· Be empathetic and understanding
· Maintain commercial focus without being pushy
· Have customer service or sales background
· Be a problem solver
· Be flexible and a team player
· Confident at communicating both in person and over the telephone
· Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
· Be accurate at recording data
Please visit www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Westerleigh-Group/jobs to submit your CV.