Westerleigh Group Head Office
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Full time - 40 Hours per week
Who are we?
At Westerleigh Group, our vision is to provide exceptional care in a beautiful setting, so that families and friends are able to remember, mourn and celebrate the lives of their loved ones in a way that is uniquely personal.
We are the leading developer and operator of crematoria and cemeteries in the UK, caring for over 40,000 funerals each year.
Working together as one team, we deliver the highest possible standards of care whilst always putting the safety of our employees and customers first. Our proven expertise and years of experience have established our strong reputation in this highly specialized field.
We are looking for an organised and highly motivated Administrator to support our Head of Grounds and our Grounds team across 35 sites. As an Administrator, you will work flexibly within our team, working together with operational colleagues to provide the highest level of service to the bereaved, through providing beautiful and well-tended grounds at each of our sites.
Main Duties :
- General office administration
- Production of monthly reports
- Collation of timesheets
- Support with HR and People related matters for the Grounds team
- Coordination of the team’s daily activities
- Coordination of the team’s training and development needs
- Administrative support on strategic projects
- Monthly cost analysis
- Support with Health & Safety related matters for the Grounds function
- Overseeing and managing grounds related equipment and assets, including vehicles, machinery, tools and PPE
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent, relevant administration experience
- Adaptable communication and outstanding customer service skills
- A good knowledge of Windows based computer systems to ensure that all information is entered correctly
- A good standard of education including a sound knowledge of IT, Mathematics and English
- Ability to work within a team to ensure that high standards of care are achieved
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to work within a multi-site business and provide support to various locations
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads
- Russian speaking (desirable)
Please visit www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Westerleigh-Group/jobs to submit your CV.