Marketing Assistant (Graphic Design) - 6 Month FTC
40 Hours per week
We have a great opportunity for a ‘Marketing Assistant – Graphic Design’ to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic, pro-active ‘Marketing Assistant’ who is ready and excited by the opportunity to join our growing company. The role is a contracted role for maternity cover, but is a great opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience working within our marketing team.
The role will be split between our head office in Westerleigh and home. If you are looking for that flexible approach to your remote working pattern then this is ideal for you. The role comes with a great deal of autonomy so we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and has experience managing their own diary.
Westerleigh Group is the leading developer and operator of crematoria and cemeteries in the UK, with significant involvement in the wider bereavement sector.
We have proven expertise and have established a reputation for creating beautifully landscaped, high quality and peaceful facilities with service to the bereaved at their heart.
Working together as one team, we deliver the highest possible standards of care whilst always putting the safety of our employees and customers first. Our proven expertise and years of experience have established our strong reputation in this highly specialized field. Joining us as a Content Manager here at Westerleigh is an opportunity to be a part of something truly meaningful and significant.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsibility for supporting the wider Westerleigh Group. The day to day requirements for the role are as follows:
· Interpreting creative briefs to design artwork for print and digital use, using Adobe creative suite.
· Art working and print submission.
· Create designs for print and web.
· Lead on planning for and delivery of multimedia projects e.g. story lines, shoots and video editing.
· Alongside the Head of Marketing, provide operational marketing support across all sites.
There may also be the opportunity to take on more responsibility for the graphic design work, corporate photo shoots and supplier and stakeholder liaison.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for marketing who wants to work in an industry that really makes a difference to our consumers. The successful applicant will also be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- Solid experience in the use of Adobe InDesign
- Experience of design for web
- Experience in the use of FinalCut Pro
- Experience of video making and editing
- Understanding of brand standards and how to use and follow them in various areas of marketing
- Self-motivator and team player
- Organised with strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to build and maintain close working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Access to own car and ability to drive
Please visit www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Westerleigh-Group/jobs to submit your CV.