Regional Crematorium Assistant
Western Region (North Wilshire crematorium base)
40 Hours per week
Who are we?
Westerleigh Group is the leading developer and operator of crematoria and cemeteries in the UK caring for over 40,000 funerals a year and we have a unique and interesting opportunity at one of our facilities.
We have proven expertise and have established a reputation for creating beautifully landscaped, high quality and peaceful facilities with service to the bereaved at their heart.
Our core objective is to deliver the highest possible standards of care. Westerleigh Group truly appreciates the social, environmental and financial benefits of providing professionally managed facilities in this highly specialist field.
We are looking for a hands on, highly motivated Regional Crematorium Assistant capable of delivering outstanding customer service to join our dedicated teams in our West Region, based from our site in North Wiltshire.
This is a varied role and will involve many aspects of site operations; including the operation of the cremators, liaising with Funeral Directors and members of the clergy, maintaining the memorial gardens and overseeing services in the chapel. As such we are seeking a highly flexible, well-motivated self-starter who possesses excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing the highest level of service to the bereaved.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A caring and sympathetic nature to deal with the bereaved at a sensitive time.
- Experience of operating machinery and gardening.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- A full driving licence.
- A good standard of education including a sound knowledge of Mathematics and English.
- A flexible and approachable attitude to the needs of the public.
- An ability to work within a team to ensure that high standards of care are achieved.
- A desire to learn and develop.
Please visit www.indeed.co.uk to submit your CV.