The Vale Crematorium
Full time - 40 hours Hours per week
Who are we?
Our vision is to provide exceptional care in a beautiful setting, so that families and friends are able to remember, mourn and celebrate the lives of their loved ones in a way that is uniquely personal to them.
We work together as one team, to deliver the highest possible standards of care whilst always putting the safety of our employees and customers first. This enables us to be the leading developer and operator of crematoria and cemeteries in the UK, caring for over 40,000 funerals each year.
Our proven expertise and years of experience have established our strong reputation in this highly specialized field.
We are looking for a hands on, highly motivated Crematorium Assistant capable of delivering outstanding customer service to join our dedicated team at The Vale Crematorium.
This is a varied role and will involve many aspects of site operations; including the operation of the cremators, liaising with Funeral Directors and members of the clergy, providing administration support, maintaining the memorial gardens and overseeing services in the chapel.
As such, we are seeking a highly flexible, driven individual who has excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing the highest level of care to the bereaved.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work within a crematorium environment, carrying out chapel duties, cremation processes and all associated duties.
- A caring and empathetic nature to deal with the bereaved at their most vulnerable
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A basic level of IT literacy.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- An ability to work effectively within a team to achieve the highest standards of care.
- A desire to learn and develop.
- GCSE’s or equivalent in English and Maths.
- Experience in sales is not essential but beneficial.
Please visit www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Westerleigh-Group/jobs to submit your CV.